Siem Reap & Battambang & Phnom Penh
Short time in Cambodia but you'll be joyful more than what you expect. Starting to see ancient capital city of Khmer Empire located in Siem Reap Province. Our professional guide with A / C vehicle will lead you to explore the famous ruins of Angkor Unesco Site with Angkor Wat as the largest monument on earth and other attractive temples. Traveling to Tonle Sap Lake which is the largest fresh water lake in Southeast Asia by taking a private wooden boat to see fishing communities. In 3rd day, leaving to Battambang Town, the second largest city in Cambodia and is an elegant riverside town before heading to Phom Penh in next day. Visiting the main sites of Phnom Penh like Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Genocide Museum and Killing field.
Day 01 : (In Siem Reap)
- Angkor Wat : The largest religious temple in the world.
- South Gate of Angkor Thom
- Bayon : Giant smiley faces
- Baphuon : Giant temple of Lord Shiva
- Terraces of Elephants & Leper King
- Ta Nei : Off the beaten track temple
@ Lunch break in local restaurant
- Ta Prohm : Giant trees growing over and it's well known in 'Tomb Raider Movie'
- Banteay Kdei : It's Bayon style temple and similar in plan to Ta Prohm and Preah Khan
Day 02 : (In Siem Reap)
- Banteay Srei : Pink sandstone temple with the most beautiful carvings
- Banteay Samre : Angkor Wat style temple in early 12th Century AD
- Pre Rup : a lovely landscape from the top level, built in late 10th century
- Tonle Sap Lake : taking private boat to see fishing community.
Day 03 : (To Battambang Town)
- Battambang town : Elegant riverside town, home to some of the best preserved French period architecture in country.
- Bamboo Train : A local train built from wood and powered by electric motor.
- Sampove Mount : A hilltop temple on top of a striking limestone outcrop and watching thousands of bats flying in late afternoon.
Day 04 : (To Phnom Penh)
- Heading to Phnom Penh (291km) along the road No.05. It take around 5-6 hours for this trip.
- In the afternoon, take a look Wat Phnom: Set on top of a 27m high tree-covered knoll. The first pagoda on this site was erected in 1373 to house four statues of Buddha deposited here by the water of the Mekong River and discovered by a woman named Penh.
Day 05: (In Phnom Penh)
- Royal Palace : The striking structure near the riverfront.
- Silver Pagoda : It's named because the floor is covered with over 5000 silver tiles weighing 1kg each.
- National Museum : Home to the world’s finest collection of Khmer culture.
- Genocide Museum : Former high school and 1975 became as the largest center of detention and torture in the country.
- Killing Field : Between 1975 and 1978 about 17,000 men, women, children and infants who had been detained and tortured at S-21 were transported to the extermination camp “Choeung Ek”. (End of tour at Phnom Penh).
@ Note :
- This tour will be finished at Phnom Penh. If you'd like us to add extra services, kindly let us know in advance.
- The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
|No. Pax||1 - 3||4 - 9|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- Profesional English Speaking Guide
- Private A/C Vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Boat riding at Tonle Sap Lake
- Bamboo Train In Battambang
- Sampove Mount Entrance
- All Entrance Fees at Phnom Penh + Local Guides & Audios
- Cold drinking water
- Refreshing towels during your tour
- Angkor Pass : USD62 / Person
- All Meals (B / L / D)
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned in the Inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours by making sure your shoulders & knees covered (scarf for covering shoulders & knees not allowed).
- Comfortable shoes for uneven stairs are recommended
- Should bring Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended.
- Please bring charger for camera or phone which you can charge it while having lunch in local restaurant.
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Kingdom of Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coins are not accepted.
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide at beginning of tour.