Angkor Unesco Site & Battambang Province
Welcome to wonderful Siem Reap and Battambang tours. Our professional guide will explore with you to the temples in Siem Reap from early Angkor Period like Roluos Group was built in late 9th century and Banteay Srei as a jewel pink sandstone temple. Angkor Wat then continuing to Angkor Thom with Bayon ‘A Giant Smiling Faces Temple’ in the center and Ta Prohm with massive fig and silk-cotton trees growing from the towers and corridors offering a jungle atmosphere then continuing to take boat ride to experience the floating village and the last two days driving to southwest destination of Cambodia “Battambang Town” around 175km from Siem Reap. Cambodia’s second largest city is an elegant riverside town, home to some of the best preserved French Period Architecture in country. You will be enjoyed with this kind of tour like: riding Bamboo Train as a local train built from wood and powered by electric motor, Samrong Khnong Pagoda as Killing Field during Pol Pot Regime. Staying overnight, then continuing to see Banan Temple and city tour before moving back to Siem Reap.
- Roluos Group: Built in late 9th century by third King in Angkor Period Indravarman I.
- Preah Ko
- Banteay Srei : The most intricate and beautiful carvings temple in Cambodia.
@ Lunch in local restaurant
- Banteay Samre : Built in Early 12th Century by the same king who built Angkor Wat Suriyavarman II.
- Pre Rup : As a three-tired temple with brick towers and lovely view from top level.
Day 02 :
- Angkor Wat : As visually, architecturally and artistically breathtaking. It is a massive three-tierd pyramid crowned by five lotus-like towers rising 65 meters from ground level.
- South Gate : It is crowned with 4 giant faces and with statues of Gods and Demons holding Naga standing both sides of a gate.
- Bayon : The giant stone faces of Bayon becoming one the most recognizable images connected to classic Khmer art and architecture.
- Terrace of Elephants & Terrace of Leper King
- Ta Prohm : This sprawling monastic complex is only partially cleared of jungle overgrowth. Intentionally left partially unrestored.
@ Lunch break in local restaurant
- Tonle Sap Lake : Taking a wooden boat ride to see floating village “ Fishing Community”.
Day 03 : (Siem Reap - Battambang)
- Battambang town : Elegant riverside town, home to some of the best preserved French period architecture in country.
- City Hall, Old Bridge, Ta Dambang Statue
- Bamboo Train :A local train built from wood and powered by electric motor.
- Sampove Mount : A hilltop temple on top of a striking limestone outcrop and watching thousands of bats flying in late afternoon. (One night in Battambang).
Day 04 : (Battambang - Siem Reap)
- Samrong Khnong Pagoda : Pol Pot regime used Buddhist temple as a prison then killed them nearby there
- Banan temple: Has five towers pointing skyward, built in 11th century.
- City Tour before driving back to Siem Reap.
@ The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
@ Extra charge 10USD/Tour for sunrise at 4:45am from hotel if you would like to see.
|No. Pax||1 - 3||4 - 9|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- Profesional English Speaking Guide
- Private A/C Vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Entrance Fees at Battambang
- Cold drinking water
- Refreshing towels during your tour
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel
- Angkor Pass : USD62/Person
- Boat Ride + Entrance Fees : USD20/Person (1pax-2pax) Or USD15 (From 3pax-up)
- Bamboo Train : 5USD/Person
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours, your shoulders & knees covered (scarf for covering shoulders & knees not allowed).
- Please wear comfortable shoes for uneven stairs.
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended.
- Please bring charger for camera or phone which you can charge it while having lunch in local restaurant.
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Kingdom of Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted.
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide either at beginning or end of tour