Angkor Area & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea & Tonle Sap Lake
This is a highly recommended itinerary for valuable clients who would like to see the attractive temples in Cambodia. You'll see two main groups of temple like Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Banteay Srei and Ta Prohm then going to the further temple ‘Koh Ker Group” built in early 10th Century, located 115km from town it would be listed as World Heritage Site in next future. On way back, Beng Mealea Temple as a sprawling jungle temple. The last day, you'll experience a local wooden boat ride at Tonle Sap Lake as the largest fresh water lake in Southeast Asia to see floating village, stilted houses, fresh water mangrove trees and daily life of the locals.
- East Mebon : The clay brick temple built in the center of dry reservoir
- Ta Som : The Buddhist temple with giant tree growing over the east gate
- Neak Poan : The island temple with five ponds which believed by the locals as the healing ponds
- Preah Khan : The huge temple with 700m by 800m wall and statues of Gods & Demonds holding Naga of each entrance
- Banteay Srei : The most beautifully carved temple in Cambodia and it's built of Pink Sandstone
@ Lunch in local restaurant
- Banteay Samre : Built in Early 12th Century by the same king who built Angkor Wat "Suriyavarman II"
- Pre Rup : The three-tired temple with brick towers and lovely view from top level. You will see sunset in this temple
Day 02 :
- Angkor Wat : As visually, architecturally and artistically breathtaking. It is a massive three-tier pyramid crowned by five lotus-like towers rising 65 meters from ground level.
- South Gate : It is crowned with 4 giant faces and with statues of Gods and Demons holding Naga standing both sides of a gate.
- Bayon : The giant stone faces of Bayon becoming one the most recognizable images connected to classic Khmer art and architecture.
- Baphuon : The Large temple-mountain in Angkor Thom.
- Terrace of Elephants : It is impressive, 2.5m tall and 300m long terrace wall adorned with carved elephants and Garudas that spans the heart of Angkor Thom.
- Terrace of Leper King : A double terrace wall with deeply carved Nagas and other mythological beings.
@ Lunch In local restaurant
- Ta Prohm : This sprawling monastic complex is only partially cleared of jungle overgrowth. Intentionally left partially unrestored.
- Koh Ker Group : It's used to be the Capital City of Khmer Empire in early 10th Century and as the protected area 81 square kilometers (Koh Ker Area will be listed as World Heritage Site in next future).
- Prasat Pram : Five tower temple with giant trees growing over
- Neang Khmao : Single tower built of black laterite stone
- Prasat Thom : The largest temple in Koh Ker Area and with seven-tier and it's known as Khmer Pyramid Temple
- Prasat Linga : It's famous of big Linga (Phallic Symbol) in center
- Prasat Damrei : The only temple in Koh Ker with statues of elephant
@ Lunch in local restaurant
- Beng Mealea : Constructed in a distinctly Angkor Wat style under the same king that built Angkor Wat.
- Roluos Market : On the way to the lake, you'll be enjoy by seeing the real local market which the locals selling their own things on the ground.
- Tonle Sap Lake : The largest fresh water lake in Southeast Asia and 65% of water from Mekong River. You will take private boat to see floating houses, stilted house, fresh water mangrove trees and daily life of local people who have been living here for many generations.
@ Lunch break in local restaurant
- Killing Field : It's located in Wat Thmei Pagoda (Cambodian people were killed during Pol Pot Regime 1975 - 1979)
- Royal Garden : You'll see Fruit Bats on the trees in front of Royal Residence.
@ The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
@ Extra charge 10USD/Tour for sunrise at 4:45am from hotel, if you would like to see.
|No. Pax||1 - 3||4 - 9|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Private A/C Vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Cold drinking water
- Refreshing towels during your tour
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel
- Angkor Pass : USD62 / Person
- Koh Ker Group : USD10 / Person
- Boat Ride + Entrance Fees : $20/Person (1pax-2pax) OR USD15/Person (from 3pax - up)
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours, your shoulders & knees covered (scarf for covering shoulders & knees not allowed).
- Please wear comfortable shoes for uneven stairs.
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended.
- Please bring charger for camera or phone which you can charge it while having lunch in local restaurant.
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Kingdom of Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted.
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide either at beginning or end of tour