Siem Reap & Sambor Prei Kuk & Phnom Penh
Welcome to another wonderful tour! Short time in Cambodia but you see more than what you are expecting. Starting to see from ancient capital city in Angkor Area. Our professional guide will share histories with you at Angkor Wat then to Angkor Thom the last capital city in Angkor Period and Ta Prohm with the giant roots growing over. Visiting Banteay Srei as a gem of Khmer art and Banteay Samre a lightly touristed temple, Pre Rup is a temple-mountain in late 10th century then to Tonle Sap Lake to take a wooden boat ride to see floating village. In a third day leaving to Phnom Penh by private vehicle, on the way, stop to see 13th century bridge then continuing to see Sambor Prei Kuk as Capital city during Chenla Period is called “Isanapura” before going straight to Phom Penh. In next day doing tour in a current capital city by seeing The Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Genocide Museum and Killing field.
Day 01 :
- Angkor Wat : The largest religious temple in the world.
- South Gate of Angkor Thom
- Bayon : Giant smiley faces
- Baphuon : Mid-11th century temple
- Terraces of Elephants & Leper King
- Ta Nei : Off the beaten track temple
@Lunch break in local restaurant
- Ta Prohm : “Tomb Raider temple".
Day 02 :
- Banteay Srei : Pink sandstone temple with the most beautiful carvings
- Banteay Samre : a lightly touristed temple built in early 12th century
- Pre Rup : a lovely landscape from the top level, built in late 10th century
@Lunch break in local restaurant
- Tonle Sap Lake : taking a boat ride to see floating fishing community.
Day 03 :
- Heading to Phnom Penh by private vehicle and guide (314km from Siem Reap) taking a stop on the way to see:
- 13th century bridge “Kompong Kdei”
- Sambor Prei Kuk : there three group of temples as Pre-Angkor temples
Day 04 : (in Phnom Penh)
- Royal Palace: Is a striking structure near the riverfront.
- Silver Pagoda : It's named because the floor is covered with over 5000 silver tiles weighing 1kg each.
- National Museum : Is home to the world’s finest collection of Khmer culture.
- Genocide Museum : Is former high school and 1975 became as the largest center of detention and torture in the country.
- Killing Field : Between 1975 and 1978 about 17,000 men, women, children and infants who had been detained and tortured at S-21 were transported to the extermination camp “Choeung Ek”.
@ If you choose this itinerary, it means you start your tour in Siem Reap and finish at Phnom Penh.
@ The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
@ Extra charge 10USD/Tour for sunrise at 4:45am from hotel, if you would like to see.
|No. Pax||1 - 2||3 - 6|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- Profesional Enlish Speaking Guide
- Local Guide in Royal Palace
- Private A/C Vehicle
- Genocide Museum + Audio
- Killing Field + Audio
- Cold drinking water
- Refreshing towels during your tour
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel
- Angkor Pass : USD62 / Person
- Boat Ride + Entrance Fees : $20 / Person (1pax-2pax) Or USD15 (from 3pax-up)
- Sambor Prei Kuk : 10USD/Person
- Royal Palace : 10USD/Person
- National Museum : 10USD/Person
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours, your shoulders & knees covered (scarf for covering shoulders & knees not allowed).
- Please wear comfortable shoes for uneven stairs.
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended.
- Please bring charger for camera or phone which you can charge it while having lunch in local restaurant.
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Kingdom of Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted.
- The payment will be collected before tour start.