Great 3 Temples & Tonle Sap Lake
Great 3 temples & Tonle Sap Lake is highly recommended, because of you've got limited time in Angkor. Let's explore the enigmatic faces of Bayon temple, the centerpiece of Angkor Thom city and the iconic Angkor Wat, the most famous of structure. Explore around Ta Prohm temple where the trees growing on the stone among the ruin and taking a boat ride at Tonle Sap Lake.
- Angkor Wat : The largest religious temple in the world.
- Ta Prohm : Being amazed with tree roots over the stone.
- South Gate of Angkor Thom
- Bayon : Giant Smiling Faces
@ Lunch break in local restaurant
- Tonle Sap Lake : Taking a boat ride at Chong Kneas village or Kompong Pluk village depending on the level of water.
@ The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
@ Extra charge 10USD/tour for sunrise at 4:45am from hotel, if you would like to see.
|No. Pax||1 - 3||4 - 9|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- A / C transport
- Parking Fees
- Cool Towels
- Cold Water
- Pick up & Drop off at Hoel
- Temple Pass : 37USD/Person
- Boat Ride : 20USD/Person (1pax-2pax) Or 15USD/Person (from 3pax UP)
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours by making sure your shoulders & knees covered (Scarf for shoulders & Knees not allowed).
- Please wear comfortable Shoes for walking on uneven stairs.
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended.
- Please bring charger for camera or phone which you can charge it while having lunch in local restaurant.
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted.
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide at the beginning or at the end of tour