Beng Mealea & Kompong Kleang Village
Beng Mealea (65km from Siem Reap Town) is a spectacular sight to behold as nature has well and truly run riot. Built to the same floor plan as Angkor Wat, this titanic temple is Angkor's ultimate Indiana Jones experience. Visiting Kompong Kleang as one of the largest communities on the Tonle Sap Lake. Most of the houses here are built on towering stilts to allow for a dramatic change in water level.
- Beng Mealea Temple : Located around 65km from town and it is another famous jungle temple built in early 12th Century.
@ Lunch break in local restaurant
- Kompong Kleang Village : to take a wooden ride to see daily life of fishing people who living in Floating Houses and flooded forest.
- Taking a look the locals making Sticky Rice Bamboo (Krolan) as a type of local snack.
@ The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
|No. Pax||1 - 3||4 - 9|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- A / C transport & Driver
- Parking Fees
- Cool Towels
- Cold Water
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel
- Temple Pass : 05USD/Person
- Boat ride : 20USD/Person Or 15USD/Person (from 03Pax up)
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours by making sure your shoulders & knees covered (Scarf for shoulders & Knees not allowed)
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking on uneven stairs.
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended.
- Please bring charger for camera or phone which you can charge it while having lunch in local restaurant.
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted in Cambodia.
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide at the beginning or at the end of tour