Koh Ker & Beng Mealea
You'll explore the further temple Koh Ker which was abandoned for centuries to the forests of the north. Koh Ker was the capital of the Angkorian Empire from AD 928 to AD 944 and it was for a long time one of Cambodia's most remote and inaccessible temple complex. The principal monument at Koh Ker is Prasat Thom, 55m-wide, 40m high sandstone-faced pyramid with seven tiers. On the way back, you'll see Beng Mealea as one of the most mysterious temples. Beng Mealea is a spectacular sight to behold as nature has well and truly run riot.
- Koh Ker Temple Group : Located 120km from Siem Reap town and it is used to be the Capital City of Khmer Empire for 22 years.
- Prasat Pram
- Prasat Neang Khmao
- Prasat Thom (Khmer Pyramid Temple with 36m high).
- Prasat Lingas
- Prasat Damrei
@ Lunch break in local restaurant
- Beng Mealea : Wonderful temple still covered by the jungle. Explore the ruins taking you up, over and through this amazing complex.
@ The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
|No. Pax||1 - 3||4 - 9|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- A / C Transport & Driver
- Parking Fees
- Cool Towels
- Cold Water
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel
- Koh Ker & Beng Mealea : 15USD / Person
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Others not mentioned in the Inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours by making sure your shoulders & knees covered (Scarf for shoulders and knees not allowed).
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking on uneven stairs.
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended.
- Please bring charger for camera or phone which you can charge it while having lunch in local restaurant.
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted in Cambodia.
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide at the beginning or at the end of tour.