Kulen Mountain (Waterfall, 1000 Lingas, Reclining Buddha)
Kulen Mountain considered by Khmers to be the most sacred mountain in Cambodia. Phnom Kulen is a popular place of pilgrimage on weekends and during festivals. It played a significant role in a history of the Khmer Empire, as it was from here in AD 802 that Jayavarman II proclaimed himself a Devaraja (God-King) and announced independence from Java, giving birth to the Cambodian kingdom. You'll enjoy your trip here by looking at the locals worshiping 16th century Reclining Buddha, 1000 Lingas carved on riverbed and swimming at beautiful waterfall.
- Kulen Mountain National Park : Located around 55km from Siem Reap town.
- 1000 Lingas : (Phallic Symbol) carved on the riverbed in early 9th Century.
- Reclining Statue of Buddha : Carved on a piece of rock in 16th Century.
- Waterfall : You will enjoy swimming in this beautiful waterfall (27m high), if you wish.
@ Lunch break in local restaurant
Note : The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
|No. Pax||1 - 2||3 - 6|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- A / C Transport & Driver
- Parking Fees
- Cool Towels
- Cold Water
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel
- Kulen Mountain : 20USD/Person
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours by making sure your shoulders & knees covered (Scarf for shoulders & knees not allowed)
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking on uneven stairs
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended
- Please bring chargers for camera or phone which you can charge it while having lunch in restaurant
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted in Cambodia
- The payment will be collected before tour start.