Sambor Prei Kuk & Ancient Bridge
Sambor Prei Kuk located in Kompong Thom Province and it is about 175km from Siem Reap. Sambor Prei Kuk is used to be as a Capital City of Cambodia during Chenla Period (late 6th-9th Century AD) and it was called Isanapura. Sambor Prei Kuk was declared as a Unesco World Heritage Site in 2017.On the way back, we will take a stop to see the locals making pounded rice (Am_Bok) and finishing your tour by seeing ancient bridge "Kompong Kdei" (more than 800 years old).
- Leaving from Siem Reap at 7:30am to Kompong Thom Provinve
- North Group of Sambor Prei Kuk (Prasat Sambor Group)
- Central Group (Prasat Toar Group)
- South Group (Prasat Yeay Poan Group)
- Asrom Maha Eisei Temple
@ Lunch break in local restaurant
- Take a look the locals making Pounded Rice (Am-Bok)
- Ancient Bridge in Kompong Kdei District
Note : The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
|No. Pax||1 - 3||4 - 9|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- A / C Transport & Driver
- Parking Fees
- Cool Towels
- Cold Water
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel
- Sambor Prei Kuk Pass : 10USD/Person
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours by making sure your shoulders & knees covered (Scarf for shoulders & Knees not allowed).
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking on uneven stairs.
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended.
- Please bring charger for camera or phone which you can charge it while having lunch in local restaurant.
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted.
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide at the beginning or at the end of tour