Angkor Area & Koh Ker Group & Beng Mealea
This wonderful 3 days tour is tailored for those who are not only seeing the main temples in Angkor Area like Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon and Ta Prohm but also enjoying the further temples like Koh Ker Group located 115km from town (928AD-944AD) by the King Jayavarman IV. Then on the way back, stop to see Beng Mealea Temple is largely overrun by vegetation and very lightly touristed.
Day 01 :
- Angkor Wat : It is a massive three-tierd pyramid crowned by five lotus-like towers rising 65 meters from ground level.
- South Gate of Angkor Thom
- Bayon : 54 towers and each of them decorated with 4 smiling faces
- Baphuon : Built in mid-11th century for Lord Shiva
- Terrace of Elephants & Terrace of Leper King
@ Lunch In local restaurant
- Ta Prohm : This sprawling monastic complex is only partially cleared of jungle overgrowth.
- Banteay Kdei : Built in 1181 and 274 pieces of broken statues of Buddha found here
Day 2 :
- Banteay Srei : The jewelry temple of the Khmer art because of it's most intricate carvings
- Pre Rup : With a nice view over riece field and it's surrounding.
- East Mebon : Built in the middle of the water reservoir (Now it is dried).
@ Lunch break in local restaurant
- Neak Pean : Built in the center of Jayatadaka Baray.
- Ta Som : Buddhist temple
- Preah Khan : The complexity religious compare to Ta Prohm
Day 03 :
- Koh Ker Group : Located 115km from Siem Reap town.
- Prasat Pram
- Neang Khmao
- Prasat Linga
- Prasat Thom as a seven-tierd temple.
@ Lunch in local restaurant
- Beng Mealea : Constructed in a distinctly Angkor Wat style.
@ The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
@ Extra charge 10USD/tour for sunrise at 4:45am from hotel, if you would like to see.
|No. Pax||1 - 3||4 - 9|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Private A/C Transport
- Parking Fees
- Cold Drinking Water
- Cool Towels
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel
- Temple Pass : 62USD/Person (Credit Cards Accepted)
- Koh Ker & Beng Mealea : 15USD/Person
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tour, your shoulders & Knees covered (scarf for shoulders and knees not allowed).
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking on uneven stairs
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended.
- Please bring charger for camera or phone which you can charge it while having lunch in local restaurant.
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted.
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide either at beginning or end of tour.