Angkor Area & Sambor Preikuk & Kompong Kdei Bridge
This amazing three days tour is well organized itinerary for valuable clients who woud like see two Unesco Sites in one trip. Our professional guide will show you the main temples in Angkor Area like Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon and Ta Prohm but also to see Beng Mealea Temple is largely overrun by vegetation and very lightly touristed and then going to Tonle Sap Lake to take a private wooden boat to see floating village. In the last day, driving 178km from Siem Reap town to see Sambor Prei kuk as a former capital city in Cambodia during Chenla Period (7th to 8th Centuries) with three groups of temples. It is located in Kompong Thom Province and it's listed as World Heritage Site in 2017, on the way back, take a stop to see 13th Century Brigde “Kompong Kdei Bridge”.
Day 01 :
- Angkor Wat : It is a massive three-tierd pyramid crowned by five lotus-like towers rising 65 meters from ground level.
- South Gate of Angkor Thom
- Bayon : The last mountain styled temple was built
- Baphuon : Built in mid-11th century and for Lord Shiva
- Terrace of Elephants : It is impressive, 2.5m tall and 300m long terraace
- Terrace of Leper King : A double terrace wall with deeply carved
@ Lunch In local restaurant
- Ta Prohm : This sprawling monastic complex is only partially cleared of jungle overgrowth. Intentionally left partially unrestored.
- Banteay Kdei : Built in 1181 and 274 pieces of broken statues of Buddha found here
Day 02 :
- Beng Mealea : Constructed in a distinctly Angkor Wat style under the same king that built Angkor Wat. Sprawling jungle temple and is largely overrun by vegetation and very lightly touristed.
@ Lunch in local restaurant
- Boat Riding at Kompong Kleang : To seeing stilted houses & floating houses at Tonle Sap Lake.
Day 03 :
- Sombor Prei Kuk in Kompong Thom Province with three groups of temples. (it's located 168km from Siem Reap).
- Prasat Yeay Poan
- Prasat Toa
- Prasat Sambor
- Kompong Kdei Bridge: Built in 13th Century with 86m long, 16m width, 10m height and is made of laterite, decorated with nine-headed Naga.
@ The following price is charged Per tour, it is not charged individually.
@ Extra charge 10USD/tour for sunrise at 4:45am from hotel, if you would like to see.
|No. Pax||1 - 3||4 - 9|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Private A/C Transport
- Parking Fees
- Cool Towels
- Cold Drinking Water
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel
- Temple Pass : 37USD/Person (Credit Cards Accepted)
- Sambor PreiKuk : 10USD/Person
- Beng Mealea : 05USD/Person
- Boat Ride : 20USD/Person (1pax-2pax) Or 15USD/Person (from 3pax-Up)
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours, your shoulders & Knees covered (Scarf for shoulders and knees not allowed).
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking on uneven stairs.
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended.
- Please bring charger for camera or phone which you can charge it while having lunch in local restaurant.
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Cambodia. So you Do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted.
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide either at beginning or end of tour.