Angkor Area & Waterfall & Beng Mealea & Kompong Kleang
Starting to see the main temples in Angkor Area like Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ta Prohm and some of the other temples in small loop. In the second day, our professional guide will bring you to Kulen Mountain with a beautiful Waterfall, thousands of Lingas carved on the riverbed and it was birthplace of Khmer Empire that the King Jayavarnam II proclaimed himself as God-King. In the last day going to see Beng Mealea Temple is largely overrun by jungle and finishing your tour by taking a private boat ride in Kompong Kleang at Tonle Sap Lake to see stilted and floating houses.
Day 01 :
- Angkor Wat : The largest religious temple in the world
- South Gate of Angkor Thom
- Bayon : The last mountain style temple
- Baphuon : Built in mid-11th century and for Lord Shiva
- Terrace of Elephants & Terrace of Leper King
- Ta Keo : as Mountain Style temple with high quality of sandstone
@Lunch In local restaurant
- Ta Prohm : This sprawling monastic complex is only partially cleared of jungle overgrowth.
- Banteay Kdei : As a Buddhist temple built in 1181.
Day 02 :
- On the way to Kulen Mountain National Park, we stop to see the most beautifully carved temple in Cambodia called Banteay Srei and it's known as Lady Temple
- Kulen Mountain as the National Park in Siem Reap (55Km from town).
- Thousands of Lingas River
- Huge reclining Buddha Made in 16th Century
- Waterfall : You will be enjoyed swimming in this lovely waterfall
@ Lunch in local restaurant
- Killing Field : As a killing place happened during Khmer Rough Regime
- Artisant's Center : Local Handicraft Center
Day 03 :
- Kampong Kleang : the largest community on the Tonle Sap Lake in Siem Reap where you'll see Stilted Houses And Floating Village.
@ Lunch break in local restaurant
- Beng Mealea Temple : One of the most mysterious temples at Angkor and it is spectacular sight to behold as nature has well and truly run riot. Built to the same floor plan as Angkor Wat, this titanic temple is Angkor"s ultimate Indiana Jones experience.
@ The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
@ Extra charge 10USD/tour for sunrise at 4:45am from hotel, if you would like to see.
|No. Pax||1 - 3||4 - 9|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Private A/C transport
- Parking Fees
- Cool Towels
- Cold Water
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel
- Temple Pass : 62USD/Person (Credit Cards Accepted)
- Kulen Mountain : 20USD/Person
- Boat Ride : 20USD/Person (1pax-2pax) Or 15USD (from 3pax -up)
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours, your shoulders & Knees covered (Scarf for shoulders and knees not allowed).
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking on uneven stairs.
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended.
- Please bring charger for camera or phone which you can charge it while having lunch in local restaurant.
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted.
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide either at beginning or end of tour