Angkor Area & Banteay Chmar Temple
Angkor Area & Banteay Chmar Temple is really well prepared itinerary for valuable tourists who like adventuring. Our professional guide will lead you to see the most attractive temples in Angkor Area like Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ta Prohm and Banteay Srei temples. In the second day, heading to Banteay Chmar Temple Group in Banteay Meanchey Province (around 165km from Siem Reap). The temple complex of Banteay Chmar was constructed by Cambodia's most prolific builder, Jayavarman VII (1181-1219). Banteay Chmar housed one the largest and most impressive Buddhist monasteries of the Angkorian Period.
- Angkor Wat : The largest temple in the world.
- Bayon : Giant smiling faces temple.
- Baphoun : Shiva temple reopened for public in 2011.
- Banteay Srei : Pink sandstone temple (36km from town).
@ Lunch break in local restaurant
- Pre Rup : Mountain Temple Style.
- Ta Prohm : Being amazed with tree roots over the stone.
- Banteay Chmar : Located around 165km from Siem Reap and is one of the most impressive and remote temple complexes beyond the Angkor Area.
- Ta Prohm : As a small temple with lovely four smiling faces and a charming moat around.
@ Lunch box from hotel is recommended.
@ The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
@ Extra charge 10USD/Tour for sunrise at 4:45am from hotel, if you would like to see.
|No. Pax||1 - 3||4 - 9|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- A / C transport
- Parking Fees
- Cool Towels
- Cold Water
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel
- Temple Pass : 37USD / Person (Credit Cards Accepted)
- Banteay Chmar : 05USD / Person
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Others not mentioned in the Inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours, your shoulders & Knees covered (Scarf for shoulders and knees not allowed).
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking on uneven stairs.
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended.
- Please bring charger for camera or phone which you can charge it while having lunch in local restaurant.
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted.
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide at the beginning or at the end of tour.