Siem Reap & Battambang Towns
This itinerary is highly recommended for those who like to enjoy the most attractive temples in Siem Reap such as Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Banteay Srei located 36km from Siem Reap town and Ta Prohm called Tomb Raider Temple. The second day, heading to Battambang town 175km from Siem Reap and it takes around 3hrs trip to see French Colonial Buildings, taking Bamboo Train Ride and City Hall, Old house in Wat Ko Village and coming back to Siem Reap in late afternoon.
Day 1 :
- Angkor Wat : The largest religiuos temple in the world
- South Gate of Angkor Thom : The last capital city in Angkor Period
- Bayon : Giant smiling faces temple
- Baphuon : Mid-11th century for Lord Shiva
- Banteay Srei : 36km from town as a pink sandstone temple
@ Lunch break in local restaurant (own account)
- Pre Rup : Late 10th century temple and as mountain temple style
- Ta Prohm : Giant trees growing over and Tomb Raider filmed here
Day 2 :
- At 7:00am heading to Battambang town located 175km from Siem Reap town
- Taking a Bamboo Train to enjoy local life
- Provincial City Hall
- Old House at Wat Ko Village
- City Tours
- Coming back to Siem Reap in late afternoon
@ The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
@ Extra charge 10USD/Tour for sunrise at 4:45am from hotel, if you would like to see.
|No. Pax||1 - 3||4 - 9|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- A / C transport
- Parking Fees
- Bamboo Train Ride
- Cool Towels
- Cold Water
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel
- Temple Pass : 37USD/Person (Credit Cards Accepted)
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours, your shoulders & knees covered (scarf for shoulders and knees not allowed).
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking on uneven stairs.
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended.
- Please charger for camera or phone which you charge it while having lunch in local restaurant.
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted.
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide at the beginning or at the end of tour.