Siem Reap & Preah Vihear
This is a briliant and highly recommened itinerrary for those who like adventuring in Kingdom of Cambodia. Starting by seeing the main temples in Angkor Arcgaeological Park like Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ta Prohm and Banteay Srei temples. The second day heading to Preah Vihear temple located on Dengrek mountain near Thailand border (235km from Siem Reap town) and seeing Ta Mok's Headquarter in Anlong Veng District.
Day 01 :
- Angkor Wat : The largest religiuos temple in the world
- South Gate of Angkor Thom
- Bayon : Giant smiling faces temple
- Baphuon : Built in Mid-11th century AD for Lord Shiva
- Banteay Srei : the most beautiful carved temple in Cambodia
@ Lunch break in local restaurant (own account)
- Pre Rup : mountain temple style built in late 10th century AD
- Ta Prohm : Giant trees growing over "Tomb Raider Temple)
Day 02 :
- Preah Vihear Temple : The most dramatically situated of all Angkorian momunents, 800m-long. It is perched high atop an escarpment in the Dangrek Mountains (elevation 625m). The views are breathtaking: lowland Cambodia, 550m below, stretches as far as the eye can see, with the holy mountain of Phnom Kulen looming in the distance.
- Ta mok's House : It is a former Khmer Rough Leader called Ta Mok Quarter in Anlong Veng District, Odor-Meanchey Province
@ Your own lunch box from town in Day 02 is recommended.
@ the following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
@ Extra charge 10USD/tour for sunrise at 4:45am from hotel, if you would like to see.
|No. Pax||1 - 3||4 - 9|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- A / C transport
- Parking Fees
- Cool Towels
- Cold Water
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel
- Temple Pass : 37USD/Person (Credit Cards Accepted)
- Preah Vihear : 10USD/Person
- 4WD Truck up to Preah Vihear : 25USD/Group
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned in the Inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours, your shoulders & Knees covered (Scarf for covering shoulders or knees not allowed).
- Please wear comfortable shoes for uneven floors and stairs.
- Bring hats, sunglasses, sunscream and insect spray are recommended.
- Please bring charger for camera or phone which you can charge it while having lunch in local restaurant.
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted.
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide at the beginning or at the end of tour