Angkor & Waterfall & Beng Mealea & Tonle Sap
Welcome to Siem Reap Angkor Itinerary. You will start your tour with our professional guide and private A / C car to Roluos Group built in late 9th century and Banteay Srei temple as a jewel pink sandstone temple. Angkor Wat then continuing to Angkor Thom with Bayon ‘A Giant Smiling Faces Temple’ in the center and Ta Prohm with massive fig and silk-cotton trees growing from the towers and corridors offering a jungle atmosphere. Kulen Mountain with beautiful Waterfall, 1000 of Lingas, a huge Reclining Buddha then on the way down, driving to see Beng Mealea temple which is one of the most mysterious temples. In the last day, take a wooden boat ride to see floating village and getting blessing from Buddhist monk with red threat tied to your wrist.
- Roluos Group : Built in late 9th century by third King in Angkor Period Indravarman I.
- Preah Ko
- Lo Lei
- Banteay Srei : The most intricate and beautiful carvings temple in Cambodia.
@ Lunch in local restaurant
- Banteay Samre : Built in Early 12th Century by the same king who built Angkor Wat.
- Pre Rup : As a three-tired temple with brick towers and lovely view from top level.
Day 02 :
- Angkor Wat : As visually, architecturally and artistically breathtaking. It is a massive three-tierd pyramid crowned by five lotus-like towers rising 65 meters from ground level.
- South Gate of Angkor Thom
- Bayon : The giant stone faces of Bayon becoming one the most recognizable images connected to classic Khmer art and architecture.
- Baphuon : Large temple-mountain in Angkor Thom.
- Terrace of Elephants & Terrace of Leper King
@Lunch In local restaurant
- Ta Prohm : This sprawling monastic complex is only partially cleared of jungle overgrowth. Intentionally left partially unrestored.
Day 03 :
- Kulen Mountain : Considered by Khmer to be the most sacred mountain in Cambodia.
- 1000 Lingas
- Reclining Buddha in 16th Century
@ Lunch in local restaurant
- Beng Mealea : temple is one of the most mysterious temples located 65km from town.
Day 04 :
- Tonle Sap Lake : To take a wooden boat ride to see floating village
- Roluos Market as a countryside market which is interesting to take a look.
@ lunch in local restaurant
- Artisan’s Angkor: A school for poor people from countryside learning how to make handicrafts
- Blessing by Buddhist monk
@ The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
@ Extra charge 10USD/ tour for sunrise at 4:45am from hotel, if you would like to see.
|No. Pax||1 - 2||3 - 6|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- Profesional English Speaking Guide
- Private A/C Vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Buddhist monk blessing
- Cold drinking water
- Refreshing towels during your tour
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel
- Angkor Pass : USD62 / Person
- Kulen Mountain : USD20 / Person
- Boat Ride & Entrance : 20USD/Person (1pax-2pax) or 15USD/Person (3pax-up)
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours, your shoulders & knees covered (scarf for covered shoulders & knees not allowed).
- Please wear comfortable shoes for uneven stairs.
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended.
- Please bring charger for camera or phone which you can charge it while having lunch in local restaurant.
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Kingdom of Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted.
- The payment will be collected before tour start.