Siem Reap - Battambang Town
It's highly recommended for travelers who would like to explore a former French Colonial Town of Battambang which located in Northwest of Cambodia and it's around 170km from Siem Reap Town. You'll travel around 3hrs by private car with a professional driver from Siem Reap town to do city tour by seeing Statue of Ta Dombang, City Hall, Bamboo Train Ride, Old House... and then arriving back to Siem Reap town around 6:30pm.
- Departing from Siem Reap at 6:45am by private vehicle to Battambang Town (Around 3hrs on the road)
- Ta Dambang Statue
- French Colonial Bridge
- City Hall
@ Lunch break in local restaurant
- Bamboo Train
- Old House in Wat Ko Village and then heading back to Siem Reap Town.
Note : The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
|No. Pax||1 - 3||4 - 9|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- A / C Transport & Driver
- Old House & City Hall Fees
- Parking Fees
- Cool Towels
- Cold Water
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel
- Bamboo Train : 5USD/Person
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours by making sure your shoulders & knees covered (Scarf for shoulders & Knees not allowed).
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking on uneven stairs.
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended.
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted.
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide at the beginning or at the end of tour