Battambang Town Tour (The Famous French Colonial Buildings)
It's highly recommended for travelers who have got another day in Siem Reap and you would like to explore a former French Colonial Town of Battambang which located in Northwest of Cambodia and it's around 165km from Siem Reap. You'll travel around 3hrs by private car with a professional driver to observe the beautiful city of Battambang by seeing Statue of Ta Dombang, City Hall, Bamboo Train Ride, Old House. Sampove Mountain to see millions of Bats flying out from cave. Heading back and expecting to arrive Siem Reap Town around 9:00PM.
- Departing from Siem Reap at 6:30am by private vehicle to Battambang Town (Around 3hrs on the road)
- Ta Dambang Statue
- French Colonial Bridge & Houses along Sangker River
- City Hall : It was built by the last "Lord Governor" of Battambang in 1905 by hiring Italian Architects from Bangkok.
@ Lunch break in local restaurant
- Bamboo Train in O'Dambang Village
- Old House in Wat Ko Village
- Sampove Mountain to see
- Killing Cave : Khmer Rouge killed people and dropped them into the cave.
- Giant Golden Temple : To see amazing views over the villages and rice fields.
- Millions of Bats flying out from cave while you're enjoying with Soft Drink or Hard Drink in sunset time. Heading back and expecting to arrive Siem Reap town around 9:00PM.
Note : The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
|1 - 2
|3 - 6
Inclusion And Exclusion
- Private A/C Transport & Driver (No Tour Guide)
- Bamboo Train fee
- Old House Fee
- City Hall Fee
- Parking Fees
- Cool Towels
- Cold Water
- Soft Drink or Hard Drink (One Each at Sunset)
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours by making sure your shoulders & knees covered (Scarf for shoulders & Knees not allowed).
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking on uneven stairs.
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended.
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted.
- The payment will be collected before tour start.