The Most Well Known Temples in Angkor Area
The aim of this itinerary is to show you the most attractive temples in Angkor Area like Angkor Wat which is the largest religious temple in the world, South Gate of Angkor Thom with giant statues of Devas and Asuras. Bayon known as smiling temple, Banteay Srei located 36km from town and it's the most beautiful carved temple in Cambodia. Finishing your one day tour by seeing Ta Prohm with giant silk-cotton trees growing over.
- Angkor Wat : The largest religious temple in the world.
- South Gate of Angkor Thom.
- Bayon : Located in the center of Angkor Thom which decorated with many giant smiling faces
@ Lunch break in local restaurant
- Banteay Srei : It is the most beautiful carved temple in Cambodia with pink sandstone.
- Pre Rup : Mountain-Style Temple built by King Rajendravarman II in late 10th Century AD.
- Ta Prohm : "Tomb Raider Temple" with giant tree roots growing over.
@ The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
@ Extra charge 10USD/Tour for sunrise at 4:45am from the hotel, if you'd like to see.
|No. Pax||1 - 3||4 - 9|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- A / C transport
- Parking Fees
- Cool Towels
- Cold Water
- Pick up & Drop off at Hotel
- Temple Pass : 37USD / Person
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours by making sure your shoulders & knees covered (Scarf for shoulders & Knees not allowed)
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking on uneven stairs
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended
- Please bring chargers for camera or phone which you can charge it while having lunch in restaurant
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US Dollar bills or coin are not accepted in Cambodia.
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide at the beginning or at the end of tour.