Angkor Area & Kompong Kleang & Beng Mealea & Battambang Town
It is very well prepared itinerary for you to enjoy the main temples in Angkor Area like Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon and Ta Prohm. Our professional guide will show you Beng Mealea Temple is largely overrun by vegetation and very lightly touristed then going to Kompong kleang Village at Tonle Sap Lake to take a private boat ride to see stilted and floating houses. Then in last day driving to Battambang City located 170km from Siem Reap town. Sitting on Sangker River just southwest of Tonle Sap Lake. Battambang is at the heart of Cambodia’s “Rice Bowl”. And even though it is the country’s second biggest town. This long driving tour, you will enjoy with Bamboo Train is a unique and creative form of local transportation and seeing French Colonial Buildings.
Day 01 :
- Angkor Wat : It is a massive three-tierd pyramid crowned by five lotus-like towers rising 65 meters from ground level.
- South Gate of Angkor Thom
- Bayon : With 54 towers and each of them decorated with 4 smiling faces
- Baphuon : Built in mid-11th century and for Lord Shiva
- Terrace of Elephants & Terrace of Leper King
- Ta Nei : Very tranquil temple in Angkor
@Lunch In local restaurant
- Ta Prohm : This sprawling monastic complex is only partially cleared of jungle overgrowth. Intentionally left partially unrestored.
- Banteay Kdei : The Buddhist temple was built in 1181
Day 02 :
- Beng Mealea : Constructed in a distinctly Angkor Wat style under the same king that built Angkor Wat. Sprawling jungle temple and is largely overrun by vegetation and very lightly touristed.
@ Lunch in local restaurant
- Boat Riding : To see Stilted Houses and Floating Houses at Kompong Kleang Fishing Community in Tonle Sap Lake
- Bakong : The first sandstone mountain temple in Cambodia with five tiers
Day 03 :
- Battambang Town : 170km from Siem Reap and it takes around 3hrs and 30mn on the way.
- Riding Bamboo Train : It is a unique and creative form of local transportation.
- French Colonial buildings & City Tour (if time permits)
Back to Siem Reap town in late afternoon !
@ The following price is charged Per Tour, it is not charged individually.
@ Extra charge 10USD/tour for sunrise at 4:45am from hotel, if you would like to see.
|No. Pax||1 - 3||4 - 9|
Inclusion And Exclusion
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Private A/C Transport
- Parking Fees
- Cool Drinking Water
- Cool Towels
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel
- Temple Pass : 62USD / Person (Credit Cards Accepted)
- Boat Ride : 20USD / Person (1pax-2pax) Or 15USD / Person (from 3pax-up)
- Bamboo Train : 5USD / Person
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- Please wear the proper clothes for temple tours, your shoulders & Knees covered (Scarf for shoulders and knees not allowed)
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking on uneven stairs
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray are recommended.
- Please bring charger for camera or phone which you charge it while having lunch in local restaurant.
- US Dollar is widely accepted in Cambodia. So you do not have to exchange your currency to Riel (Cambodian Currency). All torn, rip and old US dollar bills or coin are not accepted.
- You can pay tour fee directly to your guide either at beginning or end of tour.